- Anti-slip protective hair bonnet
- Elastic easy head band
- Reduces frizz, prevents damage
- model is 3 years old
- Matching color with mommy is available
Our lilicreation kids satin bonnets, overnight cap doesn't slip off or slide around while you catch up on your beauty sleep. Made out of good satin inside , our bonnet keeps your hair guarded against the friction of cotton pillowcases as you snooze to reduce frizz and prevent damage.
Wake up to hair in pristine condition no matter how much you toss and turn.
Hand wash (Highly Recommend) in cold water.
Machine wash on delicate or gentle cycle in cold water.
Gentle detergent made for delicate fabric and colors.
Air dry only. Lay flat or hang in clean dry space
USPS, DHL, UPS, & FEDEX CAN experience delayed delivery times + lags on shipment and tracking. If your order hasn’t moved in over a few days or is late, we recommend reaching out to the carrier directly with your tracking number for an update. Unfortunately, we will be unable to issue you a refund for the shipping fee.
**WE DO NOT ALLOW RETURNS OR REFUND . ALL SALES ARE FINAL
PLEASE REFER TO OUR SIZING CHART OR ASK QUESTONS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER BY CLICKING ON THE LILICREATION LIVE CHAT
**EXCHANGE MAY BE ALLOWED IF AN ISSUE IS COMMUNICATED TO OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM WITHIN 5 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR PACKAGE.
Sometimes, a package will be marked as delivered by the shipping carrier prematurely. If you receive the delivery email but have not received your package, here is what we suggest
- The shipping carrier delivery vehicles use GPS that can automatically update a package as "delivered" prematurely. Please wait another business day, as the package could have been marked as delivered by mistake, and will arrive the following day.
- If it’s USPS Contact your local post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
- If the package still does not show up, please call USPS to file a claim. Thank you for understanding!
For more information, please contact us at Lilicreation22@gmail.com
VERY IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ!!!